Bakery Assistant: Full Time/Part Time
Apotheos Roastery in Atlanta, GA is looking for individuals with bakery and/or prep cook experience. Your main role will be assisting our Lead Production Baker with daily prep. At times, you may be asked to assist our baristas with customer food orders, so experience with Front of House is also a plus.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, self-driven, motivated, and hard-working.
Full-time is preferred, but Part-time (with flexibility) available. Competitive wage. Benefits available.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Production of all of our in house food items including: Muffin Batters, Cookie batters, Quiche, Egg Salad, Chicken Salad, etc. according to our recipes and specifications.
- Food Preparation
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the team
- Keeping food labelled and dated in fridge and freezer
- Keeping Fridge/Freezer and work area clean and organized
- Taking out Trash
- Accepting/Organizing Food Deliveries
- Stocking Inventory
- Following and Having Knowledge of Food Safety/Guidelines
- Baking experience of back of house experience preferred. (2+ years)
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to lift 25+ Pounds
- Strong attention to detail
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@APOTHEOSATLANTA.COM